Want to know more?

Are you lost?

12 June 2012

[ NEWS ] Maison Martin Margiela x H&M

Breaking news when I woke up this morning : MMM is the next H&M collab ! After getting the blogophere buzzing about the upcoming Anna Dello Russo collab, they stunned everybody by releasing this to the world. SAY WHUUT.

Fashion noobs, let me explain to you why this is an international shock :

H&M is the go-to label for accessible, fits-all fashion. Maison Martin Margiela not so much.  You know how they say that some fashion is ment to be art? Well that scentence got MMM signed all over it. A neo-yeti creature, a dress made out out hair combs, they have done it all.



SOOO to get this high-fashion brand to announce such a collab leaves me.... curious. How on earth are they going to work with H&M and still keep their identity ? Is the world ready for them ?


Well I don't even care if the word is ready, they better get ready RIGHT NOW 'cause it's happening y'all ! I'm so exited to see how it turns out ! It is only obvious that I'll keep you guys posted, as soon as I get my hands on a preview I'll share that ish !  So save the date, November 15 it's going dowwnnnn

Bisous !