Want to know more?

Are you lost?

12 February 2013

Long Live The Reckless And The Brave



Sometimes I swear to myself that I will calm down and will start relaxing more. But then the urge to do some work just gets to overwhelming and I end up diving in a billion plus five projects and then oh well. I give up.  Last week Luca had the patience to sit through one of my shoots, which I shot in our uni's studios. Maria Valls and I had a blast trying to figure out the lights, stared shamelessly while Luca was doing her thing and made absolute idiots out of ourselves. Quite a normal day.







Honestly, being in a studio is something I could do all day long and not even realizing it...I  really try working on my photography, simply because it's something I love doing so much. I'm not that good when it comes to digital photography, let alone studio photography, but practice makes perfect is what they say right? So yeah. Working on that. Messed around with backgrounds, editing and more of that stuff. Figured out the lightmeter as well, I think I deserve a pat on the back for that one. Have a ton of other pictures, but that is for another post... 

This weekend I'll be in Madrid, where I may or may not have the chance to finally do anything else besides shopping and obsessing over the amount of vintage fab available. A battle that I already know I'm going to lose.