Want to know more?

Are you lost?

17 May 2012

[ BEAUTY ] Crystal Clear Skincare Review

Today I'm going to review two products I'm really loving at the moment, both from Crystal Clear Skincare. I must say that I didn't know this brand, but my uncle gifted it to me because he knows  I love to try new stuff ! 

So the two products I'll review are the Soothing Cleansing Gel and the No Shine Serum. First up, the cleansing gel: 


What it promises:
" The gentle foaming agents provide a deep cleansing action. Moisturising complex soothes and softens the skin, leaving the skin perfectly cleansed and moisturised. Can also be used as a shaving aid. "
Let me check on that:
~~> The first time I used this gel, I was surprised how squeeky clean my skin felt. I normally feel the need to put on a very thick moisturizing cream after washing my face, but whenever I use this gel I prefer very light ones, which means that my skin is more moisturised than usual. That's pretty positive.
~~> What's also positive is that you don't need to use a lot of it, I actually use around 2-3 pumps for my entire face + neck area.
~~> Bonuspoints for the pump ! Not only is it very hygienic, it also makes you waste little to no product. 

Now, my favorite product everrrrr, the No-Shine serum.



What it promises:
" For clear, fresh oil-free skin. This mattifying gel is packed with active ingredients to take the shine off oily or problematic skin. Perfect as make-up base. "
~~> I was a bit sceptical when I read that you only need one pump for you entire face, mainly because I have a forehead so big that an airplane could land on it . But behold, it's true ! One pump and voilĂ  !
~~> It atually mattifies my skin great, no more shiny face for me ! 

~~> It also works as a make-up base, if you apply your moisturiser before the serum. I know that it's supposed to be the other way round but my make-up just looks better that way! 

On the following picture I took exactly one pump of each product  to show you how much it actually is :

The bottle of Soothing Gel contains 200 ml and costs £20, which is approximately 24,97 Euros. The No-Shine Serum contains 50ml, it's yours for £42, let's say 53 Euros. It can be bought online ( http://crystalclear.co.uk/ ) or in selected beauty salons, mainly in the UK.

What is your favorite skincare product?