Want to know more?

Are you lost?

14 June 2012

[ LOOKBOOK ] Just Cavalli Resort 2013


I am so digging the Just Cavalli resort 2013 collection, I don't think I have enough adjectives to use. Although I preferred the more simple and streamlined pieces of this collection, I feel like the entire collection deserves praise. Inspired by India and it's ethnic decadence, the collection is a tribute to mixing the different perspectives of fashion. Globalization, anyone?

I may have my doubts on mixing neon green and animal prints - let alone combined with an psychedelic explosion of other prints - but it somehow worked.



Sporty glam seems to be everywhere nowadays, and Just Cavalli is no exeption to that. Loose, easy going looks yet tappe à l'oeil, one can simply not pass by unnoticed dressed in this. And famewhorey confident as we all are, isn't that what we're going for ?

Now please, can we all take a moment and appreciate the maxidress above, it's simply jaw-droppingly gorgeous.  I mean jungle-leaf mixed with pantherprint? In neon green ?  I just can't.


Do not even get me started about this dip dyed, fade to grey pant ! Good grace.

Ranging from typical Cavalli-overload to the simplicity and cleanness of the white silhouets, the collection feels schitzofrenic in a really really good way. What I most like about it is that every item is a throw-on-and-go piece, easy to spruce up an entire outfit, while it still looks good mixed and matched. A+ !

How do you feel about this collection?