Want to know more?

Are you lost?

26 February 2012

Outfit : Orange, Gold & a Vintage Bag


It has been way to long since I last posted an outfit, so I thought it was about time I did them more regularly. Here is a look I really like, because the accesorizing really makes the difference. It can be worn as a casual, layed-back outfit, but with some heels, a bright blazer and lots of jewelry it's instant chic !






Let's have a conversation about that t-shirt. It is beyond perfection in so many ways ! It's comfortable, versatile, light, easy-to-wear,... Love love love.

I felt like the outfit wouldn't be complete without a bright element, that's why I  put this orange blazer on top:





Maybe you guys noticed i cut my hair ! I did it in January, felt like it was time for a fresh new haircut and since I never tried it this short I just went for the big chop ... Surely something different ! 

arm candy !
I also really like the bottom bracelet, too bad I can't wear it with everything because it's so bold !  

As you guys can see, I'm being a very good girl and keeping my fashion resolutions ;)

Hope you all had a nice weekend ! Don't forget you can follow me on twitter and like my page on facebook , would be much appreciated :D

Bisous,


J

Follow my blog with Bloglovin