Want to know more?

Are you lost?

24 February 2012

Backstage Rumbles: River Island

I always have this fascination for the backstage-part of events. When I like a movie, I NEED to see the behind-the-scenes. Concert? Photoshoot ? Making-of-video's please !

For my interships I had the change to shoot a lot of them too, which you will find soon enough. But today, I want to talk about the River Island Spring 2012 collection ! Besides the gorgeous looks and summer swag vibes, I love how they made their models so "human"! Take a look at my faves here :


This video is SO me, I can't even deal ! I love it how they got the swagger-kid level mixed with a glamorous, prada-ish vibe with lots of summer feel and instant smiles ! Also, I feel as if every piece is super versatile; you can throw all the prints together or just mix it with more basic pieces to calm the drama you would cause in the streets ;)

The RI models also share their best tips on best dates, tatoo no-go's and honestly, I can't get enough of that voice-over 



This season is kind of an extension of last summer's trend color blocking : Make your outfit a show stopper ! Prints, colors, the whole shabang. I know what I'll be wearing this summer, do you ?

Bisous,


J