Want to know more?

Are you lost?

05 March 2012

Backstage : Luc.Duchene x TheFashionalists

The recipe is simple. You take one streetstyle photographer, four beautiful blogger ladies, an awesome store and two three cameras. The result is an awesome photoshoot, killer backstage video and backstage pics by moi. Ready for some visual overload ? 




Tiany from Belmodo.tv

Emma from Myfashionblog


Valentine from ValentineAvoh

Last but not least, Axelle from Styleplayground!

I was feeling so aweful that day ( and looked that way, too) But it was really fun to do this!  The amazing video was made by Julien Charpentier, despite me bugging him all the time.

The poor guy, I made his work imposible, always walking in front of his feet etc. It wasn't even on purpose, just really wasn't my day ! 

I think it's so funny how you always see Rollin taking pictures and then me just behind him to take the backstage pics :D

Aren't the clothes gorgeous ?

I really couldn't post ALL of my pictures since I took a buttload, if you like check them out on my facebookpage right Here 

Bisous,

J