Want to know more?

Are you lost?

09 October 2011

Backstage : Giambattista Valli S/S 2012



I thought playing paparazzi outside the Giambattista Valli would get me some awesome streetstyle pics, and I got even more than I asked. I had the great opportunity to have a look backstage, but with all that crazy and hectic energy over there, it was a refreshing change to see M.A.C director  Nadine Luke being calm itself. The models were coiffé et poudré, hitting the catwalk, so this beauty had some breathing time.  I found her touching up her own makeup, thought it was the perfect moment to sit beside her and have a good ol' chat. 

   






She was holding the prettiest of makeup cases, guess who was dumb enough to forget asking where I could get it? That would be moi. 



About their makeup she said : "soft and natural is what we went for. fresh, dewy, healthy looks are this season's keywords.". It was truly nice to meet her, I always love to meet people that love what they do, and  are obviously good at it.

For the runway pictures, you can go Here to view them.

J