Want to know more?

Are you lost?

25 October 2011

Focus: Rachel Zoe



Meet the most stylish among the stylists : Rachel Zoe ! 
 I spotted her outside Giambattista Valli, looking as fab as always. For those who are shameless to admit that they don't know her, let me introduce you to the brain behind the boho-chique look that we ALL tried in our lives.
If I’m going to be a mess, I’m going to be a glamorous mess. 
- Rachel Zoe

Born in New York and self-taught fashionista, Rachel Zoe has inspired the greatest fashionista's of this world; Iman, Nicole Richie, Keira Knightley, Cameron Diaz, Eva Mendes, Anna Hataway,... Seems like Zoe has dressed all the pretty and the gorgeous. 

She fulfilled all the expectations by releasing her own bomb-gorgeous clothing line, visit her tumblr for more images !

tumblr.com

tumblr.com

from weheartit

I think that if I wasn't aiming for Grace Coddington's job, I would totally want hers. Or at least her closet.